Dr. Vinod Ghai, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Ghai is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Vinod Ghai, MD
Dr. Vinod Ghai, MD is a Pulmonologist in Monterey Park, CA. They specialize in Pulmonary Disease, has 46 years of experience, and is board certified in Internal Medicine. They graduated from GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY / MEDICAL COLLEGE.
Dr. Ghai works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Affiliated Health Funds
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Delta Health System
- Easy Choice Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Inter Valley Health Plan
- L.A. Care Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Orange County Foundation for Medical Care
- Private HealthCare Systems
- SCAN Health Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Ghai?
About Dr. Vinod Ghai, MD
- Pulmonary Disease
- 46 years of experience
- English, Hindi and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- V A New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY / MEDICAL COLLEGE
- Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ghai has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Ghai works at
Dr. Ghai speaks Hindi and Spanish.
Dr. Ghai has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Ghai.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Ghai, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Ghai appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.