Overview of Dr. Goudas
Dr. Vasilios T. Goudas, MD is an OB-GYN (Reproductive Endocrinologist) in Huntington Station, NY. He specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology, and has 9 years of experience. He graduated from Mayo Clinic-Rochester and he is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital, NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn, and NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island.
Dr. Goudas works at Woodlands Location and 6 other locations. He treats conditions like Menstrual Disorders...
Dr. Goudas's Locations
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
We award the Super Profile status to providers who meet all of FindCare's criteria.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Customize your search with filters that provide more Super Profile results near you
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Vasilios T. Goudas, MD
Education & Certifications
- UNIVERSITY OF PATRAS / MEDICAL SCHOOL
- Lon G Island College Hospital
- Long Island Coll Hosp
- Long Island College Hospital
- Nassau County Med Ctr
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Vasilios T. Goudas, MD accepting new patients?
- Who are other OB-GYNs (Reproductive Endocrinologists) nearby?
- Does Dr. Vasilios T. Goudas, MD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Vasilios T. Goudas, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile