Dr. Tracy W. Sax, MD is a Neurologist in Portland, OR. She specializes in Neurology and Neurology, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. She graduated from Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine.
Dr. Tracy W. Sax, MD works at Providence Neurological Specialties - East. She is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Tracy W. Sax, MD and to confirm all accepted insurance plans....
About Dr. Tracy W. Sax, MD
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (als)
- Chronic Pain
- Memory Loss
Education & Certifications
- Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Ctr, Neurology; Providence Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- PROVIDENCE MED CTR, PORTLAND, OR,, Internal Medicine (1995-1996)
- Providence Portland Med Ctr - IM Residency, Internal Medicine
- Providence Hospital and Medical Centers Program
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Neurophysiology
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Tracy W. Sax, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile