Thomas San Giovanni, M.D., is a Board-certified orthopedic surgeon with Miami Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Institute and a member of Baptist Health Medical Group, an organization of more than 180 physicians in multiple specialties closely aligned with Baptist Health South Florida. He speciales in the field of Foot and Ankle sports medicine, trauma and reconstructive surgery. He is recognized for his expertise in foot and ankle sports medicine conditions and serves as a team physician for...
About Dr. Thomas P. San Giovanni, MD
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Ankle Fracture
- Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
- Ankle Sprains and Strains
- Ankle and Foot Instability or Derangement
Education & Certifications
- George Washington University School Of Medicine & Health Sciences
- Pediatrics, George Washington University Children’s National Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
- Orthopedic Surgery, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Mass. & Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery, Harvard Medical School/Children’s Hospital, Boston, Mass.
- Orthopedic Surgery