Dr. Thomas H. Mccoy, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Lady Lake, FL. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL.
Dr. Thomas H. Mccoy, MD works at Practice At 2001 Vail Ave Suite 200 and 1 other location. He is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Thomas H. Mccoy, MD and to confirm all accepted...
About Dr. Thomas H. Mccoy, MD
- Abnormal Gait
- Back Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
Education & Certifications
- Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL
- St. Lukes-Roosevelt Hospital Center (1982)
- Roosevelt Hospital -- Surgical Internship & Residency
- The Roosevelt Hospital, Orthopedics, NY, USA
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center (1983) Find alumni in CHARLOTTE
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Hospital for Special Surgery/Cornell Medical Center Program
Dr. Thomas H. Mccoy, MD hasn't specified which insurance carriers or plans he accepts. To confirm if Dr. Thomas H. Mccoy, MD accepts your insurance, contact his office at 352-973-4070.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Thomas H. Mccoy, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile