Dr. Thomas Hellwig, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Hellwig is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Thomas Hellwig, MD
Dr. Thomas Hellwig, MD is a Pulmonologist in San Bernardino, CA. They specialize in Pulmonary Disease, has 56 years of experience, and is board certified in Internal Medicine. They graduated from Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine and is affiliated with Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, Community Hospital Of San Bernardino and St. Bernardine Medical Center.
Dr. Hellwig works at
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Community Hospital Of San Bernardino
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Hellwig?
Dr. Hellwig is knowledgeable, patient and thorough. His staff is helpful and diligent. He is experienced and very professional.
About Dr. Thomas Hellwig, MD
- Pulmonary Disease
- 56 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Northwestern University Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine
- Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hellwig has an average wait time of 16 – 30 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Hellwig has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Hellwig works at
5 patients have reviewed Dr. Hellwig. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Hellwig.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Hellwig, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Hellwig appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.