Dr. Tayyab Ali, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Ali is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Tayyab Ali, MD
Dr. Tayyab Ali, MD is a Nephrology Specialist in Allentown, PA. They specialize in Nephrology, has 24 years of experience, and is board certified in Internal Medicine. They graduated from King Edward Medical University and is affiliated with Grand View Health, Lehigh Valley Hospital - 17th Street, Lehigh Valley Hospital - Cedar Crest, Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg and St. Luke’s Sacred Heart Campus .
Dr. Ali works at
- Grand View Health
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - 17th Street
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Cedar Crest
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke’s Sacred Heart Campus
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Ali?
About Dr. Tayyab Ali, MD
- 24 years of experience
- English, Hindi, Panjabi and Urdu
Education & Certifications
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Mercy Catholic Medical Center
- Mercy Catholic Med Center
- King Edward Medical University
- Government College
- Internal Medicine and Nephrology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ali has an average wait time of Under 10 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Ali has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Ali works at
Dr. Ali has seen patients for Proteinuria, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease and Hyperkalemia, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Ali on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Ali speaks Hindi, Panjabi and Urdu.
Dr. Ali has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Ali.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Ali, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Ali appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.