Overview of Dr. Boylan
Dr. Susan E. Boylan, MD is a Radiologist in Falls Church, VA. She specializes in Radiation Oncology, and has 16 years of experience. She graduated from Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center and she is affiliated with Inova Loudoun Hospital, Inova Fair Oaks Hospital, Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center, Inova Fairfax Hospital, and Inova Alexandria Hospital.
Dr. Boylan works at Virginia Heart & Vascular Center, PC and 4 other locations. She treats conditions like Peritoneal Cancer,...
Dr. Boylan's Locations
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
Find providers based on your care needs
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Susan E. Boylan, MD
Education & Certifications
- GEORGETOWN UNIV SCH OF MED
- Georgetown University
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
- North Carolina Baptist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Susan E. Boylan, MD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Radiologists nearby?
- Does Dr. Susan E. Boylan, MD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Susan E. Boylan, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile