Dr. Steven E. Nolan, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Houston, TX. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Texas A&M University, TX.
Dr. Steven E. Nolan, MD works at Practice At 7401 S Main and 1 other location. He is accepting new patients and accepts Alliance PPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield, UniCare, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Steven E. Nolan, MD and to...
About Dr. Steven E. Nolan, MD
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
Education & Certifications
- Texas A&M University, TX
- Scott & White Mem Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Scott & White Mem Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Scott and White Healthcare
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital Program
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Steven E. Nolan, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile