Dr. Steven Lampert, MD is an Internist (Cardiologist) in Boston, MA. He specializes in Cardiovascular Disease, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from University of Vermont, College of Medicine, Burlington.
Dr. Steven Lampert, MD works at Practice At 133 Brookline Ave . He is accepting new patients and accepts Commonwealth Care, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Steven Lampert, MD and to confirm all...
About Dr. Steven Lampert, MD
- Heart Disease
Education & Certifications
- University of Vermont, College of Medicine, Burlington
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; St Luke'S-Roosevelt-St Lukes D, Internal Medicine
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- St. Luke's Hospital, New York, NY
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center in Medicine, New York, NY
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center Program
- Harvard, Research Fellow:Cardiology
- Brigham & Women's Hospital, Research Fellow:Cardiology
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Steven Lampert, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile