Dr. Steve M. Aydin, D.O.
Interventional Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Steve M. Aydin, D.O. is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Franklin Lakes, NJ. He specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, has 14 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from University Of Michigan Health System and he is affiliated with Hudson Regional Hospital, Community Medical Center, and Hackensack Meridian Health Pascack Valley Medical Center.
Dr. Aydin works at Elite. Wellness Spine and Sports and 10 other locations....
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Steve M. Aydin, D.O.
Education & Certifications
- Umdnj--New Jersey Medical School
- UMDNJ-SCH OF OSTEO MED
- Rutgers University
- Union Hospital
- Kessler Institute For Rehabilitation
- University Of Michigan Health System
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
- Community Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Pascack Valley Medical Center
- Hudson Regional Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Steve M. Aydin, D.O. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Pain Medicine Specialists nearby?
- Does Dr. Steve M. Aydin, D.O. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Steve M. Aydin, D.O.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile