Dr. Stephen M. McCollam, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Atlanta, GA. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery and Hand Surgery, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Tulane University School of Medicine.
Dr. Stephen M. McCollam, MD works at Peachtree Orthopaedic Clinic P and 4 other locations. He is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Stephen M. McCollam, MD and to confirm all...
About Dr. Stephen M. McCollam, MD
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Peripheral Neuropathy
Education & Certifications
- Tulane University School of Medicine
- University of Texas Affiliated Hospitals Find alumni in ATLANTA > Find alumni in COLLEGE PARK >
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas and Affiliated Hospitals
- St Vincent Hosp Hlthcare Ctr, Hand Surgery Univ Hosp-S Tx Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Regional Centers (South Central) Program
- University of Texas
- AO International Fellow
- St. Vincent Hospital & Health Care Center(IN)
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Stephen M. McCollam, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile