About Dr. Stephen M. Gryzlo, MD
Dr. Stephen M. Gryzlo, MD is an Orthopaedic Surgeon in Chicago, IL. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery, has 14 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from...
- Arthroscopic Surgery - Knee
- Arthroscopic Surgery - Shoulder
- Arthroscopy - Elbow
- Athletic Knee Problems
- Distal Biceps Repair
- Knee Ligament Injuries, Knee Problems, Shoulder Reconstruction And More
Insurance Plans Accepted
A provider may accept your insurance carrier, but may not cover your specific insurance plan. Please contact your insurance carrier or the provider’s office directly for the most accurate coverage information.
Education & Certifications
- 1985 Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine
- Northwestern Mem Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Mc Gaw Mc/Northwestern Univ, Orthopedic Surgery
- 1990 Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- 1986 Northwestern University Affiliated Hospitals
- 1985 , NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY MEDICAL SCHOOL, CHICAGO, IL - General Surgery
- 1990 McGaw Medical Center - Northwestern University
- 1990 McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University
- 1991 Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Sports Medicine Fellowship, The Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic (Inglewood, CA)
- 1991 Centinela Hosp. Med. Ctr.
- 1991 Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic
- ABMS, ABMS, Orthopaedic Surgery, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery-Orthopaedic Surgery
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital