Dr. Stephen M. Gryzlo, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Chicago, IL. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Northwestern Mem Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Mc Gaw Mc/Northwestern Univ, Orthopedic Surgery and he is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Stephen M. Gryzlo, MD works at Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care. He is accepting new patients and accepts HFN, and other major...
About Dr. Stephen M. Gryzlo, MD
- Arthroscopic Surgery - Knee
- Arthroscopic Surgery - Shoulder
- Arthroscopy - Elbow
- Athletic Knee Problems
- Distal Biceps Repair
- Knee Ligament Injuries, Knee Problems, Shoulder Reconstruction And More
Education & Certifications
- Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine
- Northwestern Mem Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Mc Gaw Mc/Northwestern Univ, Orthopedic Surgery
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern University Affiliated Hospitals
- , NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY MEDICAL SCHOOL, CHICAGO, IL - General Surgery
- McGaw Medical Center - Northwestern University
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Sports Medicine Fellowship, The Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic (Inglewood, CA)
- Centinela Hosp. Med. Ctr.
- Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery-Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Stephen M. Gryzlo, MD hasn't specified which insurance carriers or plans he accepts. To confirm if Dr. Stephen M. Gryzlo, MD accepts your insurance, contact his office at 312-472-4873.