Dr. Stephan B. Danik, MD is an Internist (Cardiologist) in Boston, MA. He specializes in Cardiovascular Disease, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
Dr. Stephan B. Danik, MD works at Practice At 55 Fruit St Grb 109. He is accepting new patients and accepts 1199SEIU, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Stephan B. Danik, MD and to confirm all accepted insurance...
About Dr. Stephan B. Danik, MD
- Arrhythmias (irregular Heartbeats), Atrial Fibrillation, Tachycardia (very Fast Heart Rate)
Education & Certifications
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- Columbia University Medical Center
- Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, 2007 Cardiovascular Disease, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY, 2001 2005
- Mount Sinai School of Medecine, Fellow:Interventional Cardiology
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellow:Cardiovascular Diseases
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Stephan B. Danik, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile