I was a bit apprehensive but Brit was so kind to alleviate all my nervousness. The whole process was so quick and easy!
Dr. Shim Ching, MD is a Surgeon (Reconstructive Surgeon/Plastic Surgeon) in Honolulu, HI. He specializes in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Buncke Clinic, San Francisco and he is affiliated with Kapiolani Medical Center For Women and Children and The Queens Medical Center.
Dr. Ching works at Asia Pacific Surgery Center LLC and 1 other location. He frequently treats conditions like Breast Ptosis, Localized Fat...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
Ratings & Reviews
Average provider rating
Average provider rating
Based on 1 review
Time with patient
Trust in decision making
Office & Staff Evaluation
Ease of scheduling
Average wait time
Leave a review
How was your appointment with Dr. Shim Ching, MD?
Patient Ratings (48)
Patient Reviews (1)
About Dr. Shim Ching, MD
Education & Certifications
- University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine
- University Of British Columbia In Vancouver-M.D.
- University Of British Columbia, Faculty Of Medicine
- McGill University, Montreal
- McGill University, Montreal-Bs Biology
- McMaster University / Faculty of Health Sciences
- McMaster University
- Plastic Surgery-McMaster University
- Buncke Clinic, San Francisco
- Buncke/UCSF Hand and Microsurgery Fellowship
- Clinica Ivo Pitanguy, Rio De Janeiro
- McMaster University, Hamilton
- Plastic Surgery Center Of The Pacific, Honolulu
- The Buncke Clinic-Reconstructive Microsurgery
- Plastic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Shim Ching, MD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Surgeons (Reconstructive Surgeons/Plastic Surgeons) nearby?
- Does Dr. Shim Ching, MD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Shim Ching, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile