Dr. Sharon Dutton, M.D.
Dr. Sharon Dutton, M.D. is a Radiologist in Sacramento, CA. She specializes in Radiation Oncology, has 17 years of experience, and is board certified. She graduated from University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine and she is affiliated with Marshall Medical Center and Sutter Roseville Medical Center.
Dr. Dutton works at 2800 L St Ste 10 and 7 other locations. She treats conditions like Ductal Carcinoma in Situ. Dr. Dutton also conducts PET-CT Scan. She is accepting...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Sharon Dutton, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine
- Radiation Oncology
6620 Coyle Ave Ste 110,
Carmichael, CA 95608
- Marshall Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Sharon Dutton, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Radiologists nearby?
- Does Dr. Sharon Dutton, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Sharon Dutton, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile