Dr. Shaheda Akhtar, MD is a Neurologist in Orlando, FL. She specializes in Neurology, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. She graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital.
Dr. Shaheda Akhtar, MD works at Practice At 2500 Discovery Dr . She is accepting new patients and accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Shaheda Akhtar, MD and to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
About Dr. Shaheda Akhtar, MD
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
Education & Certifications
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital
- John Umstead Hosp, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; John Umstead Hosp, Psychiatry
- John H Stroger Hospital of Cook County Program
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shaheda Akhtar, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Shaheda Akhtar, MD is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Are you Dr. Shaheda Akhtar, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile