Overview of Dr. Rotolo
Dr. Sean D. Rotolo, MD is an Internist (Sleep Medicine Doctor) in Arlington, VA. He specializes in Sleep Medicine, has 13 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from University Of North Carolina.
Dr. Rotolo works at Comprehensive Sleep Care Center and 7 other locations. He treats conditions like Problem Sleepiness, Excessive Daytime Sleepiness along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Rotolo also conducts Sleep Study. He is accepting new patients and...
Dr. Rotolo's Locations
Find providers based on your care needs
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Sean D. Rotolo, MD
Education & Certifications
- UNIV OF SOUTH AL COLL OF MED
- University of South Alabama / College of Medicine
- University Of North Carolina
- Sleep Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Sean D. Rotolo, MD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Internists (Sleep Medicine Doctors) nearby?
- Does Dr. Sean D. Rotolo, MD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Sean D. Rotolo, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile