Overview of Dr. Kelly
Dr. Sean P. Kelly, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Tripler Army Medical Center, HI. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery, and has 9 years of experience. He graduated from Harvard Medical School/Massachusetts General Hospital/Boston Children's Hospital and he is affiliated with Kapiolani Medical Center For Women and Children, Pali Momi Medical Center, The Queens Medical Center, and Straub Clinic And Hospital.
Dr. Kelly works at Tripler Army Medical Center- Department of Orthopaedic...
- Kapiolani Medical Center For Women and Children
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Straub Clinic And Hospital
- The Queens Medical Center
Find providers based on your care needs
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Sean P. Kelly, MD
Education & Certifications
- Columbia University, College Of Physicians and Surgeons
- United States Military Academy, West Point, New York
- Brooke Army Medical Center-Wilford Hall Medical Center
- Wilford Hall and Brooke Army Hospitals - San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium
- Harvard Medical School/Massachusetts General Hospital/Boston Children's Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Sean P. Kelly, MD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Orthopedic Surgeons nearby?
- Does Dr. Sean P. Kelly, MD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Sean P. Kelly, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile