99% of the time I am seen at my appointment time or even earlier. She always takes time to ask about my life in general and gives me the time I need for explanations and questions. Calls randomly to check on me.
Dr. Sasha A. Rouzeau, M.D. is a Pain Medicine Specialist (Pain Medicine Doctor) in Merrick, NY. She specializes in Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. She graduated from Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and she is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center and Saint Joseph Hospital.
Dr. Rouzeau works at Orlin & Cohen. She frequently treats conditions like Knee Disorders, Herniated Disc along with other conditions at...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
Ratings & Reviews
Average provider rating
Average provider rating
Based on 1 review
Time with patient
Trust in decision making
Office & Staff Evaluation
Ease of scheduling
Average wait time
Leave a review
How was your appointment with Dr. Sasha A. Rouzeau, M.D.?
Patient Ratings (5)
Patient Reviews (1)
About Dr. Sasha A. Rouzeau, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- SUNY Upstate Med Univ
- Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions
- Lankenau Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Lankenau
- Thomas Jefferson U Hosp/Thomas Jefferson U
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- Pain Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Sasha A. Rouzeau, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Pain Medicine Specialists (Pain Medicine Doctors) nearby?
- Does Dr. Sasha A. Rouzeau, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Sasha A. Rouzeau, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile