Dr. Samuel Gelbart, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Gelbart is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Samuel Gelbart, MD
Dr. Samuel Gelbart, MD is an Ophthalmology Specialist in San Francisco, CA. They specialize in Ophthalmology, has 44 years of experience, and is board certified in Ophthalmology. They graduated from Howard University College of Medicine and is affiliated with St. Mary's Medical Center.
Dr. Gelbart works at
- St. Mary's Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Brown & Toland Physicians
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
- Hill Physicians Medical Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Gelbart?
About Dr. Samuel Gelbart, MD
- 44 years of experience
- English, French, Spanish and Yiddish
Education & Certifications
- Smith Kettlewell/U Calif
- University of California San Francisco
- Wadsworth VA Hosp
- Howard University College of Medicine
- Carnegie-Mellon University
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gelbart has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Gelbart works at
Dr. Gelbart speaks French, Spanish and Yiddish.
Dr. Gelbart has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Gelbart.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Gelbart, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Gelbart appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.