Dr. Samir P. Kanani, M.D.
Dr. Samir P. Kanani, M.D. is a Radiologist in Falls Church, VA. He specializes in Radiation Oncology, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Lehigh Vly Hosp Penn State and he is affiliated with Inova Loudoun Hospital, Inova Alexandria Hospital, Inova Fair Oaks Hospital, Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center, and Inova Fairfax Hospital.
Dr. Kanani works at Radiation Oncology Associates, PC and 6 other locations. He treats conditions like Peritoneal...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Samir P. Kanani, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch
- Lehigh Vly Hosp Penn State
- Lehigh Vly Hospital Penn State
- University Md
- Radiation Oncology
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Samir P. Kanani, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Radiologists nearby?
- Does Dr. Samir P. Kanani, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Samir P. Kanani, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile