Overview of Dr. Golla
Dr. Sailaja Golla, MD is a Psychiatrist & Neurologist in Plano, TX. She specializes in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Pediatrics, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. She graduated from neurodevelopmental pediatrics.
Dr. Golla works at Thompson Autism Center, Children's Hospital of Orange County and 5 other locations. She treats conditions like Autism Spectrum Disorders, Fever-Induced Seizure along with other conditions at varying...
Dr. Golla's Locations
We award the Super Profile status to providers who meet all of FindCare's criteria.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Customize your search with filters that provide more Super Profile results near you
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Sailaja Golla, MD
Education & Certifications
- RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND MANIPAL ACADEMY OF HIGHER EDUCATION (M.A.H.E.) MANGAL
- neurodevelopmental pediatrics
- Pediatric Neurology
- Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Sailaja Golla, MD accepting new patients?
Dr. Golla is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Golla is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
- Who are other Psychiatrists & Neurologists nearby?
Compare with other Psychiatrists & Neurologists
Are you Dr. Sailaja Golla, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile