Overview of Dr. Shankar
Dr. Sadhna M. Shankar, MD, MPH is a Pediatrician (Pediatric Hematologist) in Ashburn, VA. She specializes in Pediatric Hematology Oncology, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. She graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences and she is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital and Children's National Hospital.
Dr. Shankar works at Pediatric Specialists of Virginia and 2 other locations. She treats conditions like...
Dr. Shankar's Locations
- Children's National Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Find providers based on your care needs
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Sadhna M. Shankar, MD, MPH
Education & Certifications
- All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Sadhna M. Shankar, MD, MPH accepting new patients?
- Who are other Pediatricians (Pediatric Hematologists) nearby?
- Does Dr. Sadhna M. Shankar, MD, MPH accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Sadhna M. Shankar, MD, MPH?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile