Overview of Dr. Kamath
Dr. Sachin S. Kamath, M.D. is a Radiologist in Pleasant Hill, CA. He specializes in Radiation Oncology, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from University Of Florida College Of Medicine.
Dr. Kamath works at Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute - Villages Cancer Center and 4 other locations. He treats conditions like Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Gynecologic Cancer along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Kamath also conducts PET-CT...
Dr. Kamath's Locations
We award the Super Profile status to providers who meet all of FindCare's criteria.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Customize your search with filters that provide more Super Profile results near you
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Sachin S. Kamath, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- University Of Florida College Of Medicine
- University Of Florida
- Radiation Oncology
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Sachin S. Kamath, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Radiologists nearby?
- Does Dr. Sachin S. Kamath, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Sachin S. Kamath, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile