Dr. Saad B. Basheer, MD
Dr. Saad B. Basheer, MD is a Family Medicine Doctor (Geriatrician) in Tulsa, OK. He specializes in Geriatric Medicine, has 14 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, University Of Health Sciences Lahore.
Dr. Basheer works at 1725 E 19th St Ste 501 and 1 other location. He treats conditions like Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome, Diabetes Type 2 along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Basheer also conducts Geriatric...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Saad B. Basheer, MD
Education & Certifications
- Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, University Of Health Sciences Lahore
- Geriatric Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Saad B. Basheer, MD accepting new patients?
Dr. Saad B. Basheer, MD is not accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can call the provider’s office for more information.
- Who are other Family Medicine Doctors (Geriatricians) nearby?
Compare with other Family Medicine Doctors (Geriatricians)
Are you Dr. Saad B. Basheer, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile