Dr. Roy Joydip, MD
Dr. Roy Joydip, MD is an Internist (Primary Care Doctor) in Tripler Army Medical Center, HI. He specializes in Internal Medicine, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from SOUTHWEST COLLEGE OF NATUROPATHIC MEDICINEHEALTH SCIENCES.
Dr. Joydip works at Tripler Army Medical Center and 1 other location. He treats conditions like Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Anxiety along with other conditions at varying frequencies. He accepts First Health...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Roy Joydip, MD
Education & Certifications
- SOUTHWEST COLLEGE OF NATUROPATHIC MEDICINEHEALTH SCIENCES
- Baylor Aff Hosps
- Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Roy Joydip, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile