Dr. Rosa A. Coca, MD
Dr. Rosa A. Coca, MD is an Internist (Primary Care Doctor) in Woodbridge, VA. She specializes in Internal Medicine, and has 16 years of experience. She graduated from Universidad Central del Caribe, School of Medicine, Puerto Rico - M.D..
Dr. Coca works at 12701 Marblestone Dr Ste 140 and 1 other location. She treats conditions like Generalized Obesity, Heart Disease. She is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Rosa A. Coca, MD
Education & Certifications
- Universidad Central del Caribe, School of Medicine, Puerto Rico - M.D.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Rosa A. Coca, MD accepting new patients?
Dr. Coca is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Coca is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
- Who are other Internists (Primary Care Doctors) nearby?
Compare with other Internists (Primary Care Doctors)
Are you Dr. Rosa A. Coca, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile