Staff is very welcoming and professional. Dr Sugar is very knowledgeable, respectful, kind and caring.
Dr. Ronit Z. Sugar, M.D. is a Surgeon in Langhorne, PA. She specializes in Surgery, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. She graduated from Albert Einstein Medical Center and she is affiliated with Jefferson Frankford Hospital and Jefferson Torresdale Hospital.
Dr. Sugar works at Northeast Breast Health at Bucks and 1 other location. She frequently treats conditions like Lipomas, Breast Lump along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Sugar also conducts...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
Ratings & Reviews
Average provider rating
Average provider rating
Based on 1 review
Time with patient
Trust in decision making
Office & Staff Evaluation
Ease of scheduling
Average wait time
Leave a review
How was your appointment with Dr. Ronit Z. Sugar, M.D.?
Patient Ratings (13)
Patient Reviews (1)
About Dr. Ronit Z. Sugar, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- Hahnemann University
- Hahnemann University School Of Medicine At Drexel University
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Albert Einstein Med Center
- General Surgery
- Jefferson Frankford Hospital
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Ronit Z. Sugar, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Surgeons nearby?
- Does Dr. Ronit Z. Sugar, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Ronit Z. Sugar, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile