Dr. Ron A. Shatzmiller, MD, M.SC.
Dr. Ron A. Shatzmiller, MD, M.SC. is a Neurologist in Arcadia, CA. He specializes in Neurology, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Tulane University School Of Medicine.
Dr. Shatzmiller works at Optum Primary and Specialty Care. He treats conditions like Sleep Apnea. Dr. Shatzmiller also conducts Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation. He is accepting new patients and accepts Aetna, Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield, First Health (Coventry Health Care), Humana,...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Ron A. Shatzmiller, MD, M.SC.
Education & Certifications
- Tulane University School Of Medicine
- Sleep Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Ron A. Shatzmiller, MD, M.SC. accepting new patients?
Dr. Shatzmiller is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Shatzmiller is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
- Who are other Neurologists nearby?
Compare with other Neurologists
Are you Dr. Ron A. Shatzmiller, MD, M.SC.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile