Dr. Roger Zelt, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Zelt is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Roger Zelt, MD
Dr. Roger Zelt, MD is an Ophthalmology Specialist in Canonsburg, PA. They specialize in Ophthalmology, has 42 years of experience, and is board certified in Ophthalmology. They graduated from HARVARD MED SCH and is affiliated with Canonsburg General Hospital, Saint Clair Hospital and UPMC Presbyterian.
Dr. Zelt works at
Find providers based on your care needs
- Canonsburg General Hospital
- Saint Clair Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Pennsylvania
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Independence Blue Cross
- National Elevator
- UPMC Health Plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Zelt?
Dr. Zelt is an excellent ophthalmologist. He is very thorough, professional and responsive to questions and concerns. My cataract surgery experience with Dr. Zelt and his team was excellent. I highly recommend him.
About Dr. Roger Zelt, MD
- 42 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- U of Pittsburgh Eye Ear Inst
- UPMC Mercy
- HARVARD MED SCH
- Harvard Coll
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zelt has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Zelt has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Zelt works at
Dr. Zelt has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Zelt.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Zelt, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Zelt appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.