The office is very welcoming and attentive. They explained everything thoroughly. Great service, Super clean office.
Dr. Roger L. Simpson, M.D. is a Surgeon (Reconstructive Surgeon/Plastic Surgeon) in Garden City, NY. He specializes in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Roosevelt Hospital and he is affiliated with Nassau University Medical Center, South Shore University Hospital, North Shore University Hospital, Mount Sinai South Nassau, North Shore University Hospital Syosset, NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island, and HCA Florida Mercy...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
Ratings & Reviews
Average provider rating
Average provider rating
Based on 1 review
Time with patient
Trust in decision making
Office & Staff Evaluation
Ease of scheduling
Average wait time
Leave a review
How was your appointment with Dr. Roger L. Simpson, M.D.?
Patient Ratings (21)
Patient Reviews (1)
About Dr. Roger L. Simpson, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Faculte De Medecine
- St Pierre U Hosp
- St Pierre University Hospital
- Nassau County Med Center
- Roosevelt Hospital
- General Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- HCA Florida Mercy Hospital
- Mount Sinai South Nassau
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
- Nassau University Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset
- South Shore University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Roger L. Simpson, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Surgeons (Reconstructive Surgeons/Plastic Surgeons) nearby?
- Does Dr. Roger L. Simpson, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Roger L. Simpson, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile