Overview of Dr. Salinas
Dr. Rogelio Salinas, MD is a Radiologist in McAllen, TX. He specializes in Radiation Oncology, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from MD Anderson Tumor Inst.
Dr. Salinas works at McAllen and 1 other location. He treats conditions like Gynecologic Cancer, Ductal Carcinoma in Situ. Dr. Salinas also conducts PET-CT Scan. He is accepting new patients and accepts Aetna, Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, First Health (Coventry Health Care), and other...
We award the Super Profile status to providers who meet all of FindCare's criteria.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Customize your search with filters that provide more Super Profile results near you
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Rogelio Salinas, MD
Education & Certifications
- UNIVERSITY OF BURUNDI / FACULTY OF MEDICINE
- Meml Med Ctr
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- MD Anderson Tumor Inst
- Therapeutic Radiology
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Rogelio Salinas, MD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Radiologists nearby?
- Does Dr. Rogelio Salinas, MD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Rogelio Salinas, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile