Dr. Roberto E. Levi, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Chicago, IL. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Universidad de Buenos Aires Facultad de Medicina .
Dr. Roberto E. Levi, MD works at Practice At 5616 N Western Ave . He is accepting new patients and accepts HFN, Preferred Network Access (PNA), Uniformed Services Family Health Plan, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment...
About Dr. Roberto E. Levi, MD
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Languages, Trauma, Arthritis And More
Education & Certifications
- Universidad de Buenos Aires Facultad de Medicina
- Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Sinai-Grace Hosp/Sinai Hosp, General Surgery
- Michael Reese Hospital
- Grace Hospital, Detroit
- Universidad Nacional De Buenos Aires
- MICHAEL REESE HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER
Insurance Plans Accepted
A provider may accept your insurance carrier, but may not cover your specific insurance plan. Please contact your insurance carrier or the provider’s office directly for the most accurate coverage information.
- Preferred Network Access (PNA)
- Uniformed Services Family Health Plan
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Roberto E. Levi, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile