Dr. Robert L. Sufit, MD is a Neurologist in Chicago, IL. He specializes in Neurology, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from University of Colorado Hospital and he is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Robert L. Sufit, MD works at Galter Pavilion. He accepts Aetna, Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Robert L. Sufit, MD and to confirm all...
About Dr. Robert L. Sufit, MD
- All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Anterior Horn Disease
Education & Certifications
- Shadyside Hospital
- University Of Co School Of Med
- University Of Pittsburgh Med Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology-Neurology
A provider may accept your insurance carrier but may not be in-network with your specific plan. To confirm your coverage, contact your insurance carrier or the provider's office.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert L. Sufit, MD is not accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can call the provider’s office for more information.