Dr. Robert Rovner, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Rovner is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Robert Rovner, MD
Dr. Robert Rovner, MD is an Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialist in Danville, CA. They specialize in Orthopedic Spine Surgery, has 43 years of experience. They graduated from University Of Maryland School Of Medicine and is affiliated with San Ramon Regional Medical Center, Stanford Health Care Valleycare and Walnut Creek Medical Center.
Dr. Rovner works at
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Stanford Health Care Valleycare
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Rovner?
Dr. Robert has treated multiple members of my family and cared for us all as if we were his own. Always professional, attentive and thorough. Love the office staff as they always greet me with a smile and get me checked in quickly.
About Dr. Robert Rovner, MD
- Orthopedic Spine Surgery
- 43 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center
- University Of California, Irvine
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
- University Of Maryland
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rovner has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Rovner has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Rovner works at
52 patients have reviewed Dr. Rovner. The overall rating for this provider is 4.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Rovner.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Rovner, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Rovner appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.