I had Brachioplasty surgery three months ago , I wish I would of done it years ago. Dr Louton did a awesome job and the staff there are warm and caring..
Dr. Robert B. Louton, MD is a Surgeon (Reconstructive Surgeon/Plastic Surgeon) in Hollidaysburg, PA. He specializes in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas and he is affiliated with Upmc Altoona, Conemaugh Nason Medical Center, Mount Nittany Medical Center, and Penn Highlands Tyrone.
Dr. Louton works at Blair Plastic Surgery and 2 other locations. He...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
Ratings & Reviews
Average provider rating
Average provider rating
Based on 1 review
Time with patient
Trust in decision making
Office & Staff Evaluation
Ease of scheduling
Average wait time
Leave a review
How was your appointment with Dr. Robert B. Louton, MD?
Patient Ratings (58)
Patient Reviews (1)
About Dr. Robert B. Louton, MD
Education & Certifications
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
- Med University Sc Med Center
- Hand Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Conemaugh Nason Medical Center
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Penn Highlands Tyrone
- Upmc Altoona
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Robert B. Louton, MD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Surgeons (Reconstructive Surgeons/Plastic Surgeons) nearby?
- Does Dr. Robert B. Louton, MD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Robert B. Louton, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile