Overview of Dr. Lin
Dr. Robert T. Lin, M.D. is an Ophthalmologist (Eye Doctor) in Milpitas, CA. He specializes in Ophthalmology, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from UCLA San Fernando Vly and he is affiliated with Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center.
Dr. Lin works at IQ Laser Vision and 10 other locations. He treats conditions like Floaters, Stye along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Lin also conducts Intacs. He is accepting new patients and accepts...
Dr. Lin's Locations
375 Huntington Dr Ste D,
San Marino, CA 91108
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
We award the Super Profile status to providers who meet all of FindCare's criteria.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Customize your search with filters that provide more Super Profile results near you
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Robert T. Lin, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles
- University of California At Berkeley
- UCLA San Fernando Vly
- Jules Stein Eye Institute UCLA School Med
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Robert T. Lin, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Ophthalmologists (Eye Doctors) nearby?
- Does Dr. Robert T. Lin, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Robert T. Lin, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile