Dr. Robert G. Kalb, MD is a Neurologist in Chicago, IL. He specializes in Neurology and Neurology, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University and he is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Robert G. Kalb, MD works at Regenstein Center for Neurological Care. He is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an...
About Dr. Robert G. Kalb, MD
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Lambert Eaton Syndrome
- Lumbosacral Plexopathy
- Motor neuron disease
Education & Certifications
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University
- Cornell University Weill Medical College
- Bridgeport Hospital/Yale University Program
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Moses & Weiler Campuses)
- Yale-New Haven Medical Center
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology-Neurology