Overview of Dr. Applebaum
Dr. Robert M. Applebaum, M.D. is a Surgeon (Reconstructive Surgeon/Plastic Surgeon) in Beverly Hills, CA. He specializes in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from La Co-Usc Med Ctr.
Dr. Applebaum works at 208 Spruce St Ste C1 and 1 other location. He treats conditions like Moles (Benign Skin Lesions), Skin Cancer. Dr. Applebaum also conducts Adjacent Tissue Transfer. He accepts major insurance plans. Please call...
Find providers based on your care needs
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Robert M. Applebaum, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- FINCH UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES / CHICAGO MEDICAL SCHOOL
- La Co-Usc Med Ctr
- La Co-Usc Med Ctr
- U Calif-Irvine Med Ctr
- Plastic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Robert M. Applebaum, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Surgeons (Reconstructive Surgeons/Plastic Surgeons) nearby?
- Does Dr. Robert M. Applebaum, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Robert M. Applebaum, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile