Dr Palmer is a wonderful doctor. I’m so happy I went to him for my tummy tuck and breast lift! At 5 weeks today, I look amazing! He’s a perfectionist and I’m going back for a Brazilian Butt lift with him in a couple weeks to finish up my mommy...
Dr. Richard S. Palmer, M.D. is a Surgeon in Fredericksburg, VA. He specializes in Surgery, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Lehigh Valley Hospital and he is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital and Stafford Hospital.
Dr. Palmer works at Ageless Innovations Medical Spa. He treats conditions like Gallbladder Diseases, Colon Cancer along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Palmer also conducts Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy),...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
Ratings & Reviews
Average provider rating
Average provider rating
Based on 1 review
Time with patient
Trust in decision making
Office & Staff Evaluation
Ease of scheduling
Average wait time
Leave a review
How was your appointment with Dr. Richard S. Palmer, M.D.?
Patient Ratings (36)
Patient Reviews (1)
About Dr. Richard S. Palmer, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Med University Of South Carolina
- Waterbury Hospital Yale Affiliate
- University Of Illinois Metropolitan Group Hospitals
- General Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Richard S. Palmer, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Surgeons nearby?
- Does Dr. Richard S. Palmer, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Richard S. Palmer, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile