Overview of Dr. Minehart
Dr. Richard J. Minehart, MD is a Surgeon in Lansdale, PA. He specializes in Surgery, and has 16 years of experience. He graduated from Temple University and he is affiliated with Jefferson Lansdale Hospital.
Dr. Minehart works at Philadelphia Hand to Shoulder Center. He treats conditions like Breast Cancer. Dr. Minehart also conducts Thoracentesis. He is accepting new patients and accepts First Health (Coventry Health Care), and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to...
- Jefferson Lansdale Hospital
We award the Super Profile status to providers who meet all of FindCare's criteria.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Customize your search with filters that provide more Super Profile results near you
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Richard J. Minehart, MD
Education & Certifications
- Temple University
- Abington Mem Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Richard J. Minehart, MD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Surgeons nearby?
- Does Dr. Richard J. Minehart, MD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Richard J. Minehart, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile