Dr. Richard H. Mauk, MD
Dr. Richard H. Mauk, MD is an Internist (Nephrologist) in Fort Worth, TX. He specializes in Nephrology, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from U Tex.
Dr. Mauk works at Dialysis Associates and 3 other locations. Dr. Mauk also conducts Living Kidney Donor Evaluation. He is accepting new patients and accepts First Health (Coventry Health Care), and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Mauk and to confirm all...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Richard H. Mauk, MD
Education & Certifications
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
- Ohio St U
- U Tex
- Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Richard H. Mauk, MD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Internists (Nephrologists) nearby?
- Does Dr. Richard H. Mauk, MD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Richard H. Mauk, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile