Dr. Richard M. Green, MD is an Internist (Gastroenterologist) in Chicago, IL. He specializes in Gastroenterology and Hepatology, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Brigham and Women's Hospital and he is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Richard M. Green, MD works at Northwestern Medicine Digestive Health Center and 1 other location. He is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule...
About Dr. Richard M. Green, MD
- Biliary Tract Disease
- Esophageal Varices
- Fatty Liver Disease
- General Hepatology
Education & Certifications
- Duke University School of Medicine
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Transplant Hepatology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Transplant Hepatology
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital