Dr. Richard Blanks, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Blanks is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Richard Blanks, MD
Dr. Richard Blanks, MD is an Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Fountain Valley, CA. They specialize in Orthopedic Surgery, has 29 years of experience, and is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine. They graduated from Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School and is affiliated with Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center and Orange Coast Medical Center.
Dr. Blanks works at
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
- Orange Coast Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Blanks?
Quick and fast
About Dr. Richard Blanks, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- 29 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- The Orthopaedic Specialty Hospital
- University of Massachusetts
- Brown University Affiliated Hospital
- Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School
- UC San Diego
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Blanks has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Blanks has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Blanks works at
Dr. Blanks has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Blanks.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Blanks, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Blanks appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.