Overview of Dr. Bermudes
Dr. Richard A. Bermudes, M.D. is a Psychiatrist & Neurologist in Sacramento, CA. He specializes in Psychiatry, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine.
Dr. Bermudes works at Burlingame and 11 other locations. He treats conditions like Anxiety, Major Depressive Disorder along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Bermudes also conducts Cognitive Function Testing. He is accepting new...
Dr. Bermudes's Locations
Find providers based on your care needs
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Richard A. Bermudes, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine
- University Of California At San Diego
- University of Cincinnati
- University of Cincinnati / Main Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Richard A. Bermudes, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Psychiatrists & Neurologists nearby?
- Does Dr. Richard A. Bermudes, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Richard A. Bermudes, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile