Very informative about treatment plan. Always on time. Able to answer all my questions. The staff is very caring and efficient.
Dr. Ravi Shankar, MD is a Radiologist in Melbourne, FL. He specializes in Radiation Oncology, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Continuum Cancer Center, Beth Israel Medical Center and he is affiliated with Melbourne Regional Medical Center, Holmes Regional Medical Center, and Rockledge Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Shankar works at Cancer Care Centers of Brevard - Sebastian Center and 3 other locations....
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
Ratings & Reviews
Average provider rating
Average provider rating
Based on 1 review
Time with patient
Trust in decision making
Office & Staff Evaluation
Ease of scheduling
Average wait time
Leave a review
How was your appointment with Dr. Ravi Shankar, MD?
Patient Ratings (38)
Patient Reviews (1)
About Dr. Ravi Shankar, MD
Education & Certifications
- Madras Medical College
- Continuum Cancer Center, Beth Israel Medical Center
- Epr Laboratory, Johns Hopkins University
- Radiation Oncology
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Melbourne Regional Medical Center
- Rockledge Regional Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Ravi Shankar, MD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Radiologists nearby?
- Does Dr. Ravi Shankar, MD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Ravi Shankar, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile