Overview of Dr. Ipakchi
Dr. Ramin Ipakchi, MD is an Otolaryngologist (ENT Doctor) in Woodbridge, VA. He specializes in Otolaryngology, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Medicine and he is affiliated with Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center.
Dr. Ipakchi works at Us Sleep Lab and 2 other locations. He treats conditions like Sleep Apnea. Dr. Ipakchi also conducts Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP). He is accepting new...
Dr. Ipakchi's Locations
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
Find providers based on your care needs
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Ramin Ipakchi, MD
Education & Certifications
- University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Ramin Ipakchi, MD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Otolaryngologists (ENT Doctors) nearby?
- Does Dr. Ramin Ipakchi, MD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Ramin Ipakchi, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile