Dr. Rameen S. Moridzadeh, MD
Vascular Surgery, Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program
Dr. Rameen S. Moridzadeh, MD is a Surgeon in Los Angeles, CA. He specializes in Vascular Surgery and Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program, and has 7 years of experience. He graduated from New York University School of Medicine and he is affiliated with Providence Saint John's Health Center and Cedars - Sinai Medical Center.
Dr. Moridzadeh works at Ava Vascular and 4 other locations. He frequently treats conditions like Spider Veins, Varicose Veins along...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Rameen S. Moridzadeh, MD
Education & Certifications
- New York University School of Medicine
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- University Of California, Los Angeles, School Of Medicine
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- Providence Saint John's Health Center
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Rameen S. Moridzadeh, MD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Surgeons nearby?
- Does Dr. Rameen S. Moridzadeh, MD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Rameen S. Moridzadeh, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile