Dr. Prash Jayaraj, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Jayaraj is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Prash Jayaraj, MD
Dr. Prash Jayaraj, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Long Beach, CA. They specialize in Cardiology, has 24 years of experience. They graduated from Boston University School Of Medicine and is affiliated with Adventist Health White Memorial.
Dr. Jayaraj works at
- Adventist Health White Memorial
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Jayaraj?
I WAS HAPPY WITH THE SURGERY AND THE VISIT TODAY - EVERYTHNG WENT VERY WELL AND DR. J DID AN EXCEPTIONAL INCISION - I HEALED WELL THANKS
About Dr. Prash Jayaraj, MD
- 24 years of experience
- English, Armenian and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Boston University Medical Center, University Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School In Boston, Massachusetts
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School
- Boston University School Of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jayaraj has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Jayaraj has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Jayaraj works at
Dr. Jayaraj speaks Armenian and Spanish.
14 patients have reviewed Dr. Jayaraj. The overall rating for this provider is 4.4. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Jayaraj.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Jayaraj, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Jayaraj appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.